Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

entry 10.4.2014, 12:40
Question: Narcolepsy -Does Modafinil causes hair loss?
Answer: It may or may not be responsible for your hair loss. Try talking to your doctor about switching meds (Nuvigil, Ritalin and Adderall including the generics) and see if the loss continues or abates.

Question: How does Provigil stabilize your mood? I am on it as a Mood Stabilizer for my Depression?
Answer: I was given Provigil only for daytime wakefulness (I’m narcoleptic) and I found a pleasant other side-effect was that I felt much better emotionally. I’m not diagnosed with depression but only because I refuse to go to a psychiatrist to BE diagnosed. I’d rather live with my (usually mild) depression than take SSRI meds or any more pills for that matter.
So, yes, it works as a mood stabilizer, and works well for me in that regard. It also does a wonderful job keeping me feeling awake, and I don’t want more & more of it. In other words, it doesn’t seem to be addictive in a way that I build a tolerance to the amount I take (200mg each morning, or 400mg if I’ve had a particularly sleepless night).

for more answers please visit our website

ВПВСЧПС

Последние записи

Меню моего дневника